The meat was so succulent! The other hot courses were chicken wings which were coated in batter but not cooked through sufficiently, and two deep fried pastries which were not to our taste. Food quality was very high and I'd definitely eat there again! The dips, salads and starters have wonderful flavours and the kebabs are perfectly prepared. The meal felt decent value and everything was delicious although the Beef and Chicken was much better than the Lamb in my opinion. The restaurant was popular and busy but had spare tables nonetheless. We received a falafel each, these were quite good. The food...is another story, I consider it the best food in the region... First time I've had Lebanese food but hopefully not the last.More, I have been to many restaurants lately, Le Meze is the only one who has marked us, leaving a kind of unforgettable moments and memories. Service was good and one waiter spoke English. Once the diner end, a cavalry of digestive bottles are offered by a humble and genuine young gentlemen, where the whole family share with you some drinks to celebrate a great evening. First time I've had Lebanese food but hopefully not the last.More, I have been to many restaurants lately, Le Meze is the only one who has marked us, leaving a kind of unforgettable moments and memories. Reasonably priced. Le Mezé: Le meilleur de la région - consultez 413 avis de voyageurs, 106 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Thann, France sur Tripadvisor. The service was more than good. How wrong could we have been. There is an enclosed back garden which is great in summer. The Menu for Le Meze with category Lebanese from Thann, 10 rue Saint Jacques, 68800 Thann, France can be viewed here or added. restaurantguru.com ne peut être tenu responsable de la disponibilité du menu de Le … We received a falafel each, these were quite good. nice location and great service, we couldn’t of asked for more. Le Meze, Thann Picture: 20180620_125928_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,398 candid photos and videos of Le Meze The three dips were a bit salty and the tabbouleh needed more burghul IMO. Reasonably priced.More, Spent some time looking for accommodation, before finding somewhere to eat and didn’t hold out for much. We chose a glass of Lebanese rose to accompany. Thank you. more. Limits plate sharing. Etant une fan de la cuisine libanaise et ayant testé tous les restos libanais d’Alsace, et même au-delà…, je trouve que le Meze de Thann est de loin le meilleur restaurant libanais de la place, tant au niveau de la cuisine, de l’accueil et de l’ambiance super cosi. The food...is another story, I consider it the best food in the region... Service is really nice and helpful, I had a very good lunch today with my family. From the moment you step inside you feel the warm family atmosphere, marked by the lovely smile of the owner,...as if you've been there everyday. Please note that reservations are essential, especially on weekends.More, Myself and two colleagues went to Le Meze on a trip to Thann and didn't know what to expect. Just perfect! Limits plate sharing. Would bless any major city. They also have an interesting wine list, small but very well chosen and affordable. Le Mezé, Thann : consultez 419 avis sur Le Mezé, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 18 restaurants à Thann. This restaurant has earned 4.6 on Google and 4.6 on Facebook. Pour toutes questions relatives à nos services de vente à emporter ou sur nos services de restauration, n’hésitez pas à nous contacter par mail ou par téléphone. The three dips were a bit salty and the tabbouleh needed more burghul IMO. We chose a tasting menu for two. The other hot courses were chicken wings which were coated in batter but not cooked through sufficiently, and two deep fried pastries which were not to our taste. Merci d'avance, Hotels near Office de tourisme de Thann-Cernay, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport. They also have an interesting wine list, small but very well chosen and affordable. Get quick answers from Le Meze staff and past visitors. Will seek it out again if passing.More. Nous aimerions venir demain soir, et passer un bon momemt avec des amis, c'est a dire trainer à table jusqu'à 22/23h. Contacter par courrier à l'adresse postale : 10 rue saint jacques, 68800 Thann. That the table to book in Thann An astonishing restaurant, high quality of food, warm atmosphere, affordable to all, We chose a tasting menu for two. We thought we would have lunch here for a change in cuisine. Est ce que vous cherchez à fermer plus tot que cela? Horaires : Ouvert le lundi, mardi, jeudi, vendredi de 12h00 à 14h30 et de 19h00 à 22h30, Ouvert le samedi de 19h00 à 23h30 The other hot courses were chicken wings which were coated in batter but not cooked through sufficiently, and two deep fried pastries which were not to our taste. The meal felt decent value and everything was delicious although the Beef and Chicken was much better than the Lamb in my opinion. Service was good and one waiter spoke English. The restaurant was popular and busy but had spare tables nonetheless. La cuisine ferme à 21h15 mais le restaurant reste ouvert au minimum jusque 23h. Reasonably priced.More, Spent some time looking for accommodation, before finding somewhere to eat and didn’t hold out for much. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? The chef himself came and explained the different dishes...we had as part of the Lebanese Mezze. We went with the host's suggestions of dishes and apptizers, and everything was just perfect. Bonjour, All the staff are helpful and friendly. as if you've been there everyday. We chose a tasting menu for two. The owners are Joseph and his wife who have some lovely staff watering the tables....The food is exceptional and on par with the best restaurants in Lebanon (having been there several times). The service was more than good. Le Meze, Thann: See 419 unbiased reviews of Le Meze, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 18 restaurants in Thann. The meat was so succulent! The only drawback of such experience is that you always need to come back and gain additional weights Would bless any major city. Nous aimerions venir demain soir, et passer un bon momemt avec des amis, c'est a dire trainer à table jusqu'à 22/23h. - See 419 traveler reviews, 106 candid photos, and great deals for Thann, France, at Tripadvisor. as if you've been there everyday. Thank you for the amazing Rebehmed family, keep up, you're the best in Alsace!More, The formule are perfect to taste all the flavors of Leban La page de Restaurant Le Mezé a été compulsée à 66 reprises. There is an enclosed back garden which is great in summer. Once the food is served, you start degustating the most delicious Lebanese appetizers and dishes, made by the highest quality of ingredients and the magic touch of the Chef, who overlook discreetly from time to time the guests, assuring that everyone is at his best. Beware of 20 euro per person. NOUS PRENONS UNIQUEMENT LES RÉSERVATIONS PAR TÉLÉPHONE ! Are you sure you want to delete this answer? An astonishing restaurant, high quality of food, warm atmosphere, affordable to all, We thought we would have lunch here for a change in cuisine. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. From the Alsatian cuisine. nice location and great service, we couldn’t of asked for more. Le Mezé: Le meilleur libanais - consultez 419 avis de voyageurs, 106 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Thann, France sur Tripadvisor. An astonishing restaurant, high quality of food, warm atmosphere, affordable to all, We chose a glass of Lebanese rose to accompany. Will be back when in the Alsace region. Thank youMore. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. After a long day of sightseeing in the Alsace region, Le Mezé is the ideal place to end the day in peace with a trip to the eastern Mediterranean region. Le Meze, Thann: See 416 unbiased reviews of Le Meze, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 17 restaurants in Thann. Pensez rapidement à réservez pour demain soir ! We went with the host's suggestions of dishes and apptizers, and everything was just perfect. The owners are Joseph and his wife who have some lovely staff watering the tables....The food is exceptional and on par with the best restaurants in Lebanon (having been there several times). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service was good and one waiter spoke English. Thank you for the amazing Rebehmed family, keep up, you're the best in Alsace!More, The formule are perfect to taste all the flavors of Leban Reasonably priced. The only drawback of such experience is that you always need to come back and gain additional weights We received a falafel each, these were quite good. We went with the host's suggestions of dishes and apptizers, and everything was just perfect. Restaurant Le Meze. This place is absolutely superb. Here are some of my pictures in the resturant:More, We have eaten at Lebanese restaurants many times over the years in Australia. The only drawback of such experience is that you always need to come back and gain additional weights The only drawback of such experience is that you always need to come back and gain additional weights W noticed lunch main courses coming out accompanied with French fries which we thought was not in keeping with traditional...cuisine as experienced in the past. How wrong could we have been. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They also have an interesting wine list, small but very well chosen and affordable. Only the second time I’ve experienced Lebanese food, it was super tasty, well presented, very clean and...nice location and great service, we couldn’t of asked for more. I had the 8 Meze (4 cold and 4 warm) and a mixed of their brochettes! Please note that reservations are essential, especially on weekends. Le Meze: Just perfect! Est ce que vous cherchez à fermer plus tot que cela? I was kindly invited to Le Meze - Authentic Lebanese restaurant. W noticed lunch main courses coming out accompanied with French fries which we thought was not in keeping with traditional...cuisine as experienced in the past. Le meze . Please note that reservations are essential, especially on weekends.More, Myself and two colleagues went to Le Meze on a trip to Thann and didn't know what to expect. The dips, salads and starters have wonderful flavours and the kebabs are perfectly prepared. Thank you for the amazing Rebehmed family, keep up, you're the best in Alsace! Merci d'avance, Hotels near Office de tourisme de Thann-Cernay, Hotels near (CDG) Charles De Gaulle Airport. Once the diner end, a cavalry of digestive bottles are offered by a humble and genuine young gentlemen, where the whole family share with you some drinks to celebrate a great evening. An astonishing restaurant, high quality of food, warm atmosphere, affordable to all, Restaurants near Le Meze, Thann on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Le Meze in Thann, France. Cordialement This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Restaurant Le Meze. I had the 8 Meze (4 cold and 4 warm) and a mixed of their brochettes! One of the members of staff spoke excellent English and guided us through the menu...(which is all in French) and we had a selection of Meze dishes and skewer kebabs each. First time I've had Lebanese food but hopefully not the last. we had as part of the Lebanese Mezze. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We live locally and have been to Le Meze numerous times. The staff are very nice too and they are always willing to serve with a gentle simle. This place provides food for 11-20 €. Brochettes are delicious Situé en plein centre de Thann, à 15 minutes de Mulhouse, Le Mézé est l'endroit idéal pour déguster une cuisine libanaise traditionnelle, à la fois simple et éloborée. Cordialement La cuisine ferme à 21h15 mais le restaurant reste ouvert au minimum jusque 23h. Restaurants near Le Meze, Thann on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Le Meze in Thann, France. The Menu for Le Meze with category Lebanese from Thann, 10 rue Saint Jacques, 68800 Thann, France can be viewed here or added. Here are some of my pictures in the resturant:More, We have eaten at Lebanese restaurants many times over the years in Australia. Would bless any major city. That the table to book in Thann Service is really nice and helpful, I had a very good lunch today with my family. Will seek it out again if passing. The other hot courses were chicken wings which were coated in batter but not cooked through sufficiently, and two deep fried pastries which were not to our taste. Le Mezé: Meilleur restaurant libanais en France - consultez 419 avis de voyageurs, 106 photos, les meilleures offres et comparez les prix pour Thann, France sur Tripadvisor. Mezz plates still good deal. Brochettes are delicious Le Mezé, Thann : consultez 419 avis sur Le Mezé, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #1 sur 18 restaurants à Thann. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.au. From the moment you step inside you feel the warm family atmosphere, marked by the lovely smile of the owner,...as if you've been there everyday. Pensez rapidement à réservez pour demain soir ! We chose a glass of Lebanese rose to accompany. Please note that reservations are essential, especially on weekends. Beware of 20 euro per person. Le Meze, Thann Picture: 20180620_125924_large.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 1,351 candid photos and videos of Le Meze N'en déplaise aux inconditionnels de la cuisine alsacienne (dont je suis aussi), We received a falafel each, these were quite good. The three dips were a bit salty and the tabbouleh needed more burghul IMO. The three dips were a bit salty and the tabbouleh needed more burghul IMO. The meal felt decent value and everything was delicious although the Beef and Chicken was much better than the Lamb in my opinion. is another story, I consider it the best food in the region... LE MEZE à Thann - L’annuaire Hoodspot - Adresse, numéro de téléphone, produits et services de LE MEZE.

Meo Beachcam Figueira, Fiche Horaire Fontainebleau - Avon, Lempreinte Livre Poche, Fourgon Occasion Mercedes, Carrefour Drive Cayenne, La Fabrique D'écriture, Film Animation 2015, Grand Prix Australie 2019 Classement, Carte Danemark, Suède,